Grapeseed Extract Reduces Inflammation, Stops Progress Of Alzheimer’s And Cancerous Tumors
Last updated on
As someone who appreciates natural health remedies and benefits, you may know that fruit seed extracts are an amazing tool for many health remedies. Grapeseed extract may well be one of the most powerful extracts that you can ever use. This extract has only become popular in the last 50 years, so many benefits are still being discovered.
If you have never used grapeseed extract or you are looking for ways to use it, keep reading to explore this amazing extract.
Differences Between Grapeseed Extract And The Oil
First, it is important to note that grapeseed extract is not the same thing as grapeseed oil. Grapeseed extract is made by crushing grapeseeds together, including the skins and the pulp. With a bit of processing, this creates a thick extract that can be used for many medicinal purposes. On the other hand, grapeseed oil is the oil that is produced by the gentle pressing of the outside of the seed.
Basically, grapeseed extract has all of the same health benefits as the grapeseed itself. However, since it is an extract, it is more concentrated and have more health benefits. This is excellent if you have difficulty eating enough grapeseeds to take advantage of their health benefits.
Health Benefits Of Grapeseed
As you learn about the health benefits of grapeseed, you’ll discover that it is an extremely versatile tool that should be part of your natural medicine cabinet. Check out some of the main uses for this extract:
- Antibacterial properties: In several studies, grapeseed extract performs much better than standard antibiotics. In addition, it does not have any of the negative side effects of antibiotics. In fact, grapeseed extract helps improve gut health.
- Fungicide: Grapeseed extract is used to kill fungal infections and growths. However, it does not destroy harm the gut flora like conventional treatments do.
- Improves circulation: Regular consumption of grapeseed extract has been linked to improvement in blood circulation. This minimizes the risk of heart disease and circulatory disorders.
- Reduces swelling: Because of its effect on the circulatory system, grapeseed extract helps reduce swelling all over your body.
- Protects against cancer: Grapeseed extract is rich in antioxidants. These antioxidants neutralizes free radicals and inhibit the growth of cancerous tumors in your body.
- Lowers cholesterol: Grapeseed extract has been clinically demonstrated to lower LDL cholesterol level, and protecting against heart diseases.
How to Use Grapeseed Extract
Grapeseed extract is so safe to use, as researchers have indicated that you would need to consume more than 4000 times the recommended amount to overdose!
You may find grapeseed extract as a liquid concentrate or in capsules. If you take the liquid concentrate, mix it into water to make it more palatable. Otherwise, simply take the capsules as recommended, several times per day.
Some of the links I post on this site are affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). However, note that I’m recommending these products because of their quality and that I have good experience using them, not because of the commission to be made.