Potent Turmeric Supplement Balls For Instant Anti-Inflammatory Relief
Last updated on
This homemade anti-inflammatory turmeric bomb recipe can help you to find instant relief in an all-natural way. Pain is largely caused by inflammation, if you can get the inflammation under control then you can get the pain under control.
You do not have to turn to costly, sometimes very dangerous prescription drugs or over the counter medication. Use this homemade anti-inflammatory turmeric bomb and avoid any side effects.
Say “No” To Synthetically-Prepared Formulas
There is a huge problem with store-bought pain relief and anti-inflammatory preparations. They are laced with fillers and chemicals that are deemed “safe within certain limits”. Of course narcotics come with entirely far too many side effects to even consider.
Even over the counter naproxen contains elements that can cause some pretty nasty side effects. Ultimately natural is always best. Nature provides us with everything that we need to care for our bodies. As a matter of fact, most over the counter and prescription medications try to reproduce what nature already offers.
This homemade anti-inflammatory turmeric bomb can help you get the relief that you need without any of the nasty side effects that are always a possibility when you are taking something over the counter or prescribed.
Turmeric is an herb that has been studied for many years for its very potent anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric comes from the rhizome of the root of an Asian plant that is part of the Ginger family. It is yellow in color and has long been used as a spice in many Asian dishes.
There are over 7000 published studies that point to this as one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory foods. Curcumin is the anti-inflammatory property in turmeric that makes it so powerful. Of course the only challenge is getting enough of this herb in your diet to benefit from it.
This turmeric bomb recipe ensures that you will be able to get enough of this powerful all natural anti-inflammatory. This recipe also includes ingredients that helps your body to synergize the active ingredients in the Turmeric so that you get the most benefits.
Homemade Turmeric Bomb Recipe — Two Options
There are two recipe options, both are effective, but one tastes better. There is evidence that turmeric is synthesized more efficiently when bound to a fatty acid like coconut oil but it works well with the honey base as well. Really it comes down to personal preference. If you can get past the bitter taste you may want to consider the coconut oil option but if you can’t, then the honey option will do.
This recipe should make about 20-24 turmeric bombs. Make them the size of a small marble (about ½ inch diameter).
- 1/3 cup organic turmeric powder
- About 1 tablespoon quercetin powder
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
Binding agent—can be ONE of these options:
- Organic ghee from grass-fed cows
- Coconut oil
- Raw honey or manuka honey
You should be able to find the ingredients either online, at a natural health food store, or at an herbal store. Go with only organic for best result. You will also need unbleached parchment paper that you can easily find at most baking goods stores or even at the grocery store.
- Line a cookie tray with the unbleached parchment paper. You will need room in the freezer for the cookie tray.
- You will need 3 tablespoons of whatever binding agent you choose. Stir your binding agent in a pot on the stove so that it becomes liquefied but not cooked or over-heated, just so that you can pour it.
- Stir all the ingredients in a bowl. You should have a thick consistency.
- If you used honey as your binding agent you should be able to roll the dough into little sized balls. If you used the oil-binding agent you can scoop it up with a spoon and form little pill shapes.
- Pop the cookie tray into the freezer and let everything firm up, then you can put them in a container and keep them in your freezer.
- Whenever you need it, just pop one in the mouth and savour it.
Some of the links I post on this site are affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). However, note that I’m recommending these products because of their quality and that I have good experience using them, not because of the commission to be made.