Reduce The Risk Of Breast, Colon, And Lung Cancer With This Anti-Cancer
Last updated on
So healing and tastes so good!!
If you don’t like to juice green cabbage, next time try juicing the red/purple cabbage instead. The colored cabbage has a powerful anti-oxidant, namely “anthocyanin”.
Red cabbage does what green cabbage can do and more. Among the many health benefits:
- High anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effect, relieving inflammation like gout, arthritis and joint pains
- Reducing the risks of these cancers: breast, colon, liver, lung and ovary
- Healing to the digestive tract in the cases of IBS, peptic ulcers, Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis, etc.
- Useful in treating allergies and boosts the immune system
- 2 oranges
- 3-4 leaves of red/purple cabbage.
For diabetics: Use 2 green apples in place of the orange. Red/purple cabbage is slightly sweet but is a good blood sugar regulator, making it suitable for diabetics.
Some of the links I post on this site are affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). However, note that I’m recommending these products because of their quality and that I have good experience using them, not because of the commission to be made.