Make Herbal Iced Tea Packed With The Fruit Of Your Choice (Recipe Included)
Last updated on
Here’s sharing an idea of a pretty and healthy beverage that looks pretty enough for a party. Your guests will love it!
- A jug of cooled Rooibos or Chamomile tea (or a herbal tea of your choice) sweetened with raw honey
- Juice from 1/2 lemon or 2 limes
- A hint of fresh ginger root juice
- Add cut/sliced fruits for flavoring and decoration
- Suggested fruits: Lime, lemon, orange, kiwi, strawberries
- Add ice cubes and serve chilled.
Some of the links I post on this site are affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). However, note that I’m recommending these products because of their quality and that I have good experience using them, not because of the commission to be made.