How To Get Rid Of Cellulite Naturally From The Inside Out
Last updated on
Cellulite might be a mystery to you—you don’t know how you got it, nor how to get rid of it. But, here’s what cellulite really is …
Anyone can have cellulite, whether you’re thin or overweight. Cellulite is basically toxins trapped in fat cells causing dimpling of the skin, that’s it! There’s really no mystery and it’s not some kind of a special fat, nor due to a malfunctioning metabolism whatsoever.
You can get rid of cellulite. Here are a few suggestions that you can do, then drink one or all of the juices recommended below regularly, to get to the root cause of cellulite, that is to remove those toxins in the body fat.
How To Get Rid Of Cellulite
Drink Plenty Of Water
Sodas and coffee don’t count for the water intake. Drink pure drinking water. Find out how much water you need daily to stay properly hydrated. More will help to flush out more toxins.
Get Your Lymph Moving
Lymph is the fluid in your lymphatic system that carries waste and toxins out of your body. When you drink the juices as below, it helps to melt your fats and toxins get dumped into the “sewage” to be carried out of the body. Drinking water and getting your lymph moving will ensure toxins get eliminated properly.
Read more here about how to drain your lymphatic fluids. One of the best exercises that can easily get rid of cellulite fast, is rebounding exercise. Just by doing this exercise 10-15 minutes three times a week, you will see a noticeable difference within three months.
Detoxify And Alkalize
A good juice cleansing also alkalizes your body to ensure that it doesn’t continue to retain fats and storing toxins. An alkaline body is lean, never bloated, full of energy and glowing.
Here’s a round-up of 4 juices that will help to get rid of cellulite. How does it work? These juices …
- Help improve blood circulation
- Burn excess fats effectively
- Detoxify and remove toxins from the body, thus reducing more fats forming
- Help metabolize sugar in the blood
- Help produce collagen to firm up the skin
- Reduce fluid retention which also contributes to formation of cellulite
1. Liver Support Juice
Cleanse and detoxify your liver with this delicious dark red juice. Iron and vitamins C and A help to cleanse your liver of toxins, and return balance to your body—inside and out. This combo promotes circulation and good blood pressure levels.
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled
- 3 medium beetroots
- 2 carrots
- A handful of mint leaves
Peel and chop all the ingredients so they will fit through your juicer’s feeding chute. Juice and enjoy! This recipe is designed to be juiced but you can also use a blender.
2. Cellulite-Melting Green Juice
This green juice is best for melting away the cellulite. Iron and vitamin C for healthy blood, and ginger gives it that extra zing. This juice will give you a natural warmth, helps reduce inflammation and is hydrating for your skin.
- 2 green apples
- 1 fennel
- A bunch of cilantro
- A bunch of spinach leaves
- ½ lemon
- 1-inch fresh ginger root
Chop all the ingredients so they will fit through the chute of your masticating juicer. There’s no need to skin or peel the fruits as your juicer will expel these. This recipe is suitable for blending into a smoothie for extra fiber, but be sure to use only organic.
3. The Digestive-Healthy Juice
This juice combo is helpful to move the digestive tract along for tremendous skin healing and fat burning benefits.
The bromelain in this juice with the right greens help reduce inflammation and is a great addition to your cellulite-fighting efforts.
- ½ small pineapple
- 1 cucumber
- 6 ribs of celery
- 6-8 big kale leaves
- ½ lemon with peel
Roughly chop all the ingredients and put into your slow juicer or blender.
4. Ultimate Cellulite-Busting Juice
This juice is intended to help fuel your body for exercise, promoting muscle repair for a great post-workout juice.
Oranges, tomatoes, cabbage and lemon give this juice a ton of antioxidants, and the red cabbage is a nutrient-dense vegetable that is great for skin.
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ small red cabbage
- ½ lemon with peel
- 1-inch fresh ginger root
Peel the oranges, wash and cut up the other ingredients. Juice.
If blending, make sure all ingredients are organic, peel lemon. Chop up the ingredients and put into blender and blend into a nice smoothie.
Finally, Try Dry Brushing
These four juices are designed to help eliminate cellulite and restore balance to your skin, liver, and digestive system. Always incorporate dark leafy greens whenever possible, into your diet. Adding all of the above juices often will result in smoother, nicer skin and a healthier life.
Finally, try dry brushing. Dry skin brushing is phenomenal for optimizing the detoxifying effects of what you’re doing above, and best of all, it works to minimize cellulite!!
Your skin is the largest elimination (detox) organ in the human body. One third of your body’s toxins are excreted through the skin and dry brushing helps to unclog pores and excrete toxins that become trapped in the skin.
Here’s How To Dry Brush
- Purchase a natural (not synthetic) bristle brush with a long handle so you can reach all areas of your body.
- Get naked and stand in a bathtub or in the shower room (you will have a shower afterwards).
- Start brushing, beginning from your feet and moving in long sweeping motions, always toward your heart. Then move on to your hands, still brushing towards your heart.
- Brush several times in each area, there will be overlaps and that’s fine.
- Take care as you brush over more sensitive areas, like your breasts. Your skin may be sensitive initially but it will become less sensitive the more you dry brush.
- When you’re done dry brushing, take a shower. Alternate between the hottest water temperature and the coldest that you can tolerate. This stimulates blood circulation, bringing more blood to the top layers of the skin.
- Once you get out of the shower, pat dry you body, don’t rub hard. Apply a natural oil such as coconut oil on your skin for moisturizing.
- If you can, dry brush every day before you shower and see the amazing results just within two weeks! Remember to clean your brush with soap and water after every two or three times of dry brushing. Leave it to dry in a dry place to avoid mildew or mold forming.
To have even better and faster effect, at least once or twice a week, take a detox salt bath. This is maximum self-care. Not only do you lose your cellulite, you also lose all bodily aches and pains and see your health improve tremendously!
Cellulite be gone!! 🙂
Some of the links I post on this site are affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). However, note that I’m recommending these products because of their quality and that I have good experience using them, not because of the commission to be made.