Last updated on
Non-alcoholic version of Bloody Mary
Not only does this unique drink taste great, its natural and organic sodium helps build bone strength, lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
This drink tastes so good … but remember moderation always! Cheers!
RECIPE (makes one portion)
- 2 medium-sized ripe tomatoes
- 1 celery stick
- 1 slice of lime
- 1 slice of lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon of horseradish juice
- 5 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- A pinch of natural sea salt
- A dash of ground white pepper
- Some crushed ice
Stir well and drink chilled.
Some of the links I post on this site are affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). However, note that I’m recommending these products because of their quality and that I have good experience using them, not because of the commission to be made.