Spicy Juice Recipe for Your Lungs, Kidneys, Heart, and More
Last updated on
When the climate gets colder in the Northern Hemisphere where I am. On very cold days, I like a drink that warms the body and I’ve found just the perfect combo.
The ingredients in this combo are very cleansing and detoxifying to the liver and kidneys, and at the same time the pungentness warms up the body for many hours after consuming it.
Some of the other health benefits of this delicious drink:
- Promotes bile production that improves digestion
- Relieves respiratory disorders
- Regulates blood pressure
- Strengthens liver and kidney health
- Helps clear up skin disorders
- Builds and strengthens immunity system
- Has antibacterial and antifungal porperties
- Heals the digestive system, thus reduces excessive flatulence, gas and bloating
- Improves and strengthens vision health
- And many more!!
- 3-4 big carrots
- 1 tomato
- 3 stalks of celery
- 3-4 red radish (round variety)
- 1 red pepper
- ¼ lemon
- 1-inch ginger
Note: Reduce amount of radish and ginger if you don’t like it too spicy. Reducing these will also reduce the warming effect of the juice.
Some of the links I post on this site are affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). However, note that I’m recommending these products because of their quality and that I have good experience using them, not because of the commission to be made.