Blood-cleansing drinks that are effective don’t have to taste horrible. This lovely Red Power Detox juice is a simple recipe that is a great inclusion as a cleanse drink. It includes ingredients that are beneficial for alkalizing the blood, fight bacteria, and reduce inflammation.
A detox drink such as this is can be an excellent and gentle way to gradually clean out your colon, digestive system and supports the liver. It helps boost your metabolism and get you ready for a clean diet. Drinking a detoxifying drink also helps you flush out the buildup of harmful parasites and bacteria.
Powerful Detoxifying Recipe
To help you understand why this detox recipe is the right combination, consider the fruits and vegetables that are included:
- Apples have good enzymes that are beneficial for building a healthy gut and boosting the immune system.
- Celery is included as a mild diuretic that is rich in minerals that your body needs.
- Strawberries contain a high level of antioxidants that are necessary for neutralizing free radicals in the process of detoxification.
- Beetroot is a good liver support food and an excellent source of iron.
- And finally, lemon is great for driving all the above nutrients for best cellular absorption.
If you are ready for a detox, use the following ingredients to make your lovely Red Power Detox drink:
- 2 medium-sized beetroots
- 2 cups of strawberries
- 4-6 ribs of celery
- 1 green apple
- ½ lemon
Wash and cut up all the ingredients to sizes that fit your juicer’s feeding chute. A slow juicer is best for making this juice to retain most of its vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
Drink a glass of this detox juice every morning, for one or two weeks, and see improvement to your energy level.
Caution: If your body is unaccustomed to beetroot, take caution and gradually introduce it by starting with a small amount. If you have any blood or yeast issues, this juice may not be suitable for you.