Ginger Turmeric Tea for Anti-Aging, Anti-Cancer and Anti-Inflammatory
Last updated on
Use a masticating juicer to extract this juice:
- 1 tsp ginger root juice (or use 1/4 tsp ginger powder)
- 1 tsp turmeric juice (or use 1/4 tsp turmeric powder)
- 1/2 a lemon (without peel)
- 1-2 tbsp raw honey or to taste
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- Mix all the above in ~500ml (half quart) hot water and sip warm.
Health Benefits of this tea:
- Anti-bacterial, anti-septic, anti-inflammatory
- Anti-cancer, anti-ageing
- Helps remedy diseases of the digestive tract
- Prevents oxidation of cholesterol and reducing the risks of heart diseases
- Prevents deterioration of mental performance
- Improves intestinal flora, thus the health of the gastrointestines
- Good remedy for common cold
- Relieves sinusitis
- And many more!
Turmeric can stain so be careful not to spill on your clothes.
If you’re pregnant or on medication, please refrain from taking this tea.
Some of the links I post on this site are affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). However, note that I’m recommending these products because of their quality and that I have good experience using them, not because of the commission to be made.