How To Eat Dried Figs To Remedy Stomach Problems And Improve Blood Quality
Last updated on
Figs in olive oil is a recipe that originates from the coastal areas, it’s an amazing, natural and safe remedy for many ailments, including:
- stomach problems
- elevated cholesterol
- asthma and bronchitis
- and even infertility (some women say that this natural remedy helped them get pregnant)
Health Reasons To Eat Figs
- Figs are one of the highest plant sources of calcium which is an excellent alternative for the therapeutic treatment of people who are allergic to dairy products.
- Fig fruit is rich in dietary fiber and helps improve the digestive system.
- Figs are a great source of potassium, which helps to regulate blood pressure and other important bodily functions. Omega 3 and Omega 6 they contain help to maintain blood pressure and heart health as well.
- Dried figs are at the top of the dried fruit list for phenol antioxidant levels. One study found that eating just two medium dried figs caused a significant increase in antioxidant activity in the body.
- According to a study, figs are beneficial treatment and remedy of kidney stones. Boil six figs in a cup of water. Consume this daily up to a month to remove kidney stones.
- It’s well known that fig leaves can be consumed for anti-diabetic properties, they lower the amount of insulin required by diabetics.
- Tryptophan in figs helps you get a good sleep and can help in treating sleep disorders such as insomnia.
- Figs contain a good amount of Vitamin C which helps to lighten and even out the skin tone. They are also loaded with antioxidants that give you healthy and glowing skin.
- Figs are high in vitamin B6, which has long been thought to be beneficial in treating morning sickness.
Recipe For Dried Figs In Olive Oil
- 40 pieces of high quality dried figs
- Olive or avocado oil
Put the dried figs in a jar and then pour olive or avocado oil enough to submerge all the figs. Close it and keep for 40 days, during these days the figs will absorb a lot of olive oil.
Eat one fig before every meal to enjoy of its full health benefits.
This article was originally published by NaturalNews.com. It is republished here with permission.
Some of the links I post on this site are affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). However, note that I’m recommending these products because of their quality and that I have good experience using them, not because of the commission to be made.
Leave a Reply
I like your tips. Your food recipe I have try at my home I like it, thank you for sharing this recipe post.