Juice Recipe That Blasts Away Cellulite and Flushes Out Toxins
Last updated on
Want to get rid of that cellulite (lumpy fat deposits under the skin)? Grapefruit juice is one of the best fat-burning foods and a cellulite remover. How does it do it?
- Helps improve blood circulation
- Burns excess fats effectively
- Detoxifies and removes toxins from the body, thus reducing more fats forming
- Helps metabolize sugar in the blood
- Helps produce collagen to firm up the skin
- Reduces fluid retention which also contributes to formation of cellulite
Juice Recipe (makes one portion):
- 1 large grapefruit
- 2 oranges
- 1/4 lime
- 1/2 inch ginger root piece
- Decorate with slices of oranges or lime
This drink works more efficiently when you also eat a healthy low-fat diet by eliminating processed and deep-fried foods, flour and sugar products, gravies and coffee.
Remember to also drink LOTS of water to help flush out toxins and hydrate your cells properly.
If you’re on any medication, DO NOT consume grapefruit or its juice as it may interfere with the metabolism of the drugs.
Read more about the health benefits of grapefruit.
Some of the links I post on this site are affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you). However, note that I’m recommending these products because of their quality and that I have good experience using them, not because of the commission to be made.