If you don’t like to juice green cabbage, try juicing the red/purple cabbage instead. The colored cabbage has a powerful anti-oxidant, namely “anthocyanin”. Red cabbage does what green cabbage can do and more.
Read more about the health benefits of cabbage here.
This purple juice is a combo of anti-inflammatory foods that are beneficial for …
- Reducing chronic inflammation pain (for gout, arthritis sufferers)
- Balancing cholesterol levels and promoting heart health
- Improving eye health
- Blood building
- Improving blood sugar levels in diabetics
- Improving blood circulation and preventing numbness in limbs
- Preventing wrinkles and signs of ageing
- Healing of stomach ulcers