With over 2 million unique views per month, Juicing For Health is a leading health website. We are seeking talented writers, passionate about holistic health and nutrition to contribute to Juicing for Health.
Why Write For Us
- Over 2 million unique visitors/ month as of January 2017
- 1.1 million Facebook followers
- We are a leading holistic health website. Writing for us will get you in touch with millions of people all passionate about holistic health and natural living.
- Alexa.com ranks Juicing-for-Health.com as one of the top 0.5% sites on the internet.
- All writers receive credit for their article via a bio section at the bottom of each post. If you wish to be a regular contributor in your specialized area, Juicing for Health will provide you with your own author’s page that will include all the articles you have written.
We receive requests on a daily basis and cannot possibly respond to all of them. To have the best chance of being accepted, you MUST follow these guidelines:
- You are required to suggest topics of 3 quality articles in your expertise area. From these topics we will choose one and possibly tweak the title to make them more interesting. If the 3 suggested articles are not acceptable, you will be requested to submit suggestions for another 3 articles.
- Articles should be informative, written in a friendly, unbiased voice
- Only high quality, original content will be accepted. We have the right to reject topics that we think are not in demand nor suitable.
- Minimum of 1000 words. Longer articles are more favorable.
- At least one 1200px-wide image must be provided, and of your own property OR free for commercial use
- Maximum link in content: One (1). Additional links will be accepted if deemed useful for our website users and not self-promotional. Another link will be accepted in the author bio section.
- Promotional articles with commercial landing pages will need to meet all these requirements, and may incur a fee.
- Please credit all your sources.
- Accepted subjects: Healthy eating, natural or nutritional healing, natural weight loss, exercise and fitness (NO yoga articles), alternative medicine, juicing.