Most people never associate their health problems with having parasites in their body, but if you have any symptoms at all in your body, read on. Find out why it is so important to do a parasite cleanse on a regular basis.
Parasites in humans are more common than you think. Although it is quite normal for most humans to have some parasites in their bodies, over 50% of people in developed countries have parasite problems that get out of control, causing chronic parasitic infections.
Dr Hulda Clark (1928-2009), a Canadian naturopath, who wrote the book “Cure For All Diseases” said that no matter what your health symptoms are, they are caused only by TWO things:
- Parasites—which can be removed by electronic and herbal treatment
- Pollution (or toxins)—which can be avoided
Dr Hulda recognized that cleansing the body of parasites always had a profound effect on restoring health successfully.
What Are Parasites In Humans?
Parasites are unwanted organism that live in the gastrointestinal system that has the potential to cause damage to their human host. Parasites get their nutrients from the foods we eat and they puncture holes in the intestinal membrane.
Parasites can range from tiny amoeba that are not visible to your naked eyes, up to 35-foot long tapeworms! They lay eggs in the body and given the right environment, each one can lay hundreds of thousands or millions of eggs daily!!
Their eggs can enter into blood circulation, travel to various organs in the body and cause diseases. Chronic parasitic infections are linked with intestinal permeability, leaky gut syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome and many other digestive disorders. If you have any digestive disorders, parasites are most likely the cause.
What Are The Types Of Parasites That Inhabit The Human Body?
There are hundreds of known parasites that inhabit the human body. They are classified into two main groups of parasites that can cause diseases: protozoa and helminths.
Protozoa are single-celled microorganisms that may not be visible to the naked eye. The most common protozoans that infect a human body are: Giardia intestinalis, entaboeba hystolytica, cyclospora cayetanenensis, cryptosporidium spp, and blastocystis hominis. The disorders caused by these parasites are often named after them.
Helminths are larger and typically big enough and can be seen with the human eye in their adult stage. The most common helminths that inhabit the human gut, briefly, are:
- Roundworms: This parasite can lay up to over 200,000 eggs a day and can grow up to 15 feet long. Because of their size, this type of parasite can cause blockages in the intestinal tract, penetrate the intestinal wall, cause hemorrhages, appendicitis, peritonitis, abscesses in the liver and pancreatitis.
- Hookworms: This larvae of this parasite can penetrate the skin. Young worms can burrow through intestinal wall and feed on your blood, causing iron deficiency and other nutrient deficiencies. Adult hookworms can sap the host’s strength and energy and destroy their overall wellbeing.
- Tapeworms: This parasite can grow up to 35 feet long and live more than 10 years inside a person’s intestines. They can lay up to one million eggs per day!
- Pinworms: A female pinworm often crawls out of the anus and lay about 15,000 eggs a day. The eggs can survive outside the body and once airborne, it can survive for about two days in its surrounding. Hosts may often feel itchiness in the anus or vagina, have digestive disorders, insomnia and irritability.
- Whipworms: This 1-2 inches long worm can penetrate the intestinal wall and cause bacterial infections, blood in stools, pain in lower abdomen, rectal prolapse, anemia and hemorrhages.
- Flatworms: Flatworms (a.k.a. fluke) can grow up to 3 inches long. They deplete nutrients from the human host and then move on to other organs in the body via the blood stream and lymphatic system. They can cause severe diseases in the gastrointestinal tract, lungs, bladder, liver and the blood.
What Are The Causes Of Parasite Infections?
Parasites can enter your body through contaminated food and water: From eating uncooked or undercooked meat (stop eating sashimi!), contaminated fruits and vegetables, from unclean washroom habits, dirty toilets, handling animals, from swimming or even through the bottom of your feet!
But, the condition is only made worse when one also lives an unhealthy lifestyle. A weakened immune system caused by a poor eating habit weakens the immune system to a state where it attracts a parasitic infection. A weakened body is a breeding ground for parasites and other microorganisms and they thrive in it!
Poor eating habits, a stressful lifestyle, being on long-term medications all contribute to poor gut health and immune system. With chronic constipation and irregular bowel movements, undigested foods in the digestive tract remains longer than it should, staying stagnant and they ferment.
Fermentation produces sugars that feed yeast and parasites and further weakens gut health and immune system. As the food rots, it also produces poisonous gas that cause bloating and flatulence. This, is the perfect environment for parasites to breed and multiply, and soon cause an infestation … just as rats and various pests live off city landfills and industrial-waste sites.
Signs That You May Have A Parasite Infection
These organisms can cause HUGE problems when left untreated. People commonly think that parasites only exist in underdeveloped countries. This is far from the truth, and the reason why people often don’t pay attention to their symptoms, nor associate their problems with parasite infections!
Although some people may have parasites in the body and have no sign of their presence, parasites that grow out of control may cause some persistent issues such as:
- Chronic digestive issues despite eating a healthy diet
- Persistent cramps, flatulence, bloating, gas
- Chronic exhaustion that cannot be resolved by sleep
- Sexual dysfunction and menstruation problems in women
- Mental issues including forgetfulness, anxiety, depression, restlessness, behavioral changes, cognitive disorders, irritable
- Anemia or iron deficiency—worms can cause blood loss
- Feeling hungry all the time, or have strong cravings for processed foods and sugary foods
- Autoimmune disorders often accompanied with other symptoms such as IBS, arthritis, joint pains and inflammation
- Recurring yeast infections such as Candida
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Feeling of something crawling under the skin!
What Do Parasites Do In The Human Body?
Because parasites are often “unseen”, they can cause “mysterious” diseases and often get away with it. Antibiotics can probably kill a few types of parasites, but they don’t kill the really “hard-core” parasites.
Once parasites are established in a body and are dominant, they can literally eat holes through organs. Even the microscopic amoeba are known to eat through brains! They multiply so fast that they need more food all the time. This is why people who are infected often have cravings for the wrong type of foods to feed the parasites, and often feel hungry.
Worms can become so big that they perforate the intestines (as in the case of leaky gut), the circulatory system, the lungs and the liver. They rob your body of the nutrients you eat, causing severe nutrient deficiencies that lead to diseases. They eat blood cells, causing people to lose blood and be anemic.
On the whole, parasites depress the immune system by making your entire system toxic. They eat and poop in the body (they are not potty-trained!), causing more wastes in the body that lead to toxicity. All these going-ons in the body degenerates your health, causing fatigue and illness.
Natural Parasite Cleanse
When a body is infested with parasites, there needs to be a complete clean-up of the entire system. Doing a gastrointestinal cleanse first, is very important to help eliminate dead parasites and organisms efficiently.
If you have not done a gastrointestinal cleanse, start immediately and follow with a liver cleanse. This page will explain how you can do entire body detox in the right sequence to minimize healing reactions (massive parasites die-off) and to eliminate them efficiently.
Most often, your doctor may prescribe antibiotics to kill parasites and other organisms. Antibiotics are the cause of your gut problem in the first place. Taking them will cause further problems. In any case, they don’t even kill all of the parasites!
Supplements For Parasite Cleanse
There are many herbs that have anti-parasitic properties, however, I like these that Dr Hulda Clark discovered. Three herbs alone can get rid of over a hundred types of parasites, at every stage, without any side effects:
Black Walnut Hulls: The tincture can kill the adult stages of the parasites.
Wormwood: Increases stomach acidity and bile production. Wormwood capsules kill the larvae stages of the parasites.
Common Cloves: Cloves capsules can remove the parasite eggs.
According to Dr Hulda:
Dying parasites release their toxins such as ammonia. Ornithine and arginine are two natural aminoacids that detox ammonia. It is important to take ornithine and arginine together with the parasite cleanse. They help the body free itself from excessive nitrogen.
Further, they protect the liver from damage caused by medications and chemicals and stimulate the regeneration of the liver. They strengthen the immune defense by stimulating the production of more active and more effective white blood cells (your body’s defence system).
To make things easier, you can buy the supplements here and follow the instructions (included) on how to take them. I trust Dr Hulda and respect that they only sell high quality and superior products that are effective. These are highly recommended:
Support Your System With An Anti-Parasite Diet
In order to help support your system during this time of cleansing, it is recommended to avoid foods that continue to feed the parasites: processed and sugary foods, wheat and pork.
Here are some foods you can add to your diet that will help to support your organs for a more effective cleanse. Click on the links to read more about each of these items:
Other powerful herbs that you can use:
Get a copy of Dr Hulda Clark’s book to learn more:
The Cure for All Diseases: With Many Case Studies.