Use a masticating juicer to extract this juice:
- 1 tsp ginger root juice (or use 1/4 tsp ginger powder)
- 1 tsp turmeric juice (or use 1/4 tsp turmeric powder)
- 1/2 a lemon (without peel)
- 1-2 tbsp raw honey or to taste
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- Mix all the above in ~500ml (half quart) hot water and sip warm.
Health Benefits of this tea:
- Anti-bacterial, anti-septic, anti-inflammatory
- Anti-cancer, anti-ageing
- Helps remedy diseases of the digestive tract
- Prevents oxidation of cholesterol and reducing the risks of heart diseases
- Prevents deterioration of mental performance
- Improves intestinal flora, thus the health of the gastrointestines
- Good remedy for common cold
- Relieves sinusitis
- And many more!
Turmeric can stain so be careful not to spill on your clothes.
If you’re pregnant or on medication, please refrain from taking this tea.